Collecting Stamps Redeeming Gift
1、How to Redeem a Gift
To encourage public participation of the Open House activities, visitors are invited to redeeming a gift while collecting a combination of stamps with different colors including red, blue, yellow, and green from joining activities.
(1) Collection more than 15 stamps for a selected gift.
(2) Collceting 10 to 14 stamps for a gift.
(3) Only one gift per person. Quantities are limited. All offers are valid only while supplies last.
(4) The guide book on this page will be stamped “redeemed” to avoid duplicate gift claims.
2、Time: 12:00 – 4:00 PM
3、Venue: Reception C-Lawn opposite the Central office of Administration (# 10 on the map)
4、Stamps for activities:
(1) Activities held by the Division of Mathematics and Physical Sciences: Red
(2) Activities held by the Division of Life Sciences: Blue
(3) Activities held by the Division of Humanities and Social Sciences: Yellow
(4) Activities held by the Central Office of Administration: Green